Hi guys! In case you didn’t notice, 2018 IS AROUND THE CORNER! I thought of some ways to keep winning at this game of life we seem to be playing. So who’s with me to finish this year off like a boss?!
Here’s a few small changes you can make that turn into healthy habits:
- Catch yourself not doing something because it requires effort! Like say you are hungry, but then you change your mind and stay hungry a while longer since you don’t want to get up to find something to eat. Little things like this!
- Turn “I think I can” into “I know I can!” Don’t doubt yourself! You can do it if you set your mind to it! Turn negatives into positives! It’s the holiday season after all!
- Set your priorties in order! Don’t forget about family and remember that the real vaulable things in life are not material things.
- Think about the people around you and think what you can do to make it a better day for them! It’s nice to share the happiness right!
- Try to not get annoyed with others. I know it can be hard. Trust me, I have two younger siblings. So I try to do the best I can with not getting frustrated with them and remind myself to let it go and move on.
Here’s something you can do to help think about next year:
- Think about this year so far. What has happened to you that changed you? What are you most proud of? Good memories? Hard challenges?
- On a notebook, write down everything that you have done this year. It could be places you went, new things you tried, new experiences, accomplishments.
- Now I want you to figure out if there is anything you feel like you should have done, but it didn’t happen this year. Ask why?
- On a new, blank paper, write down what you anticipate for next year. Any goals, things you want to do, etc. I like adding little doodles around the margins and little motivational sayings!
The goal here is to feel good and proud of yourself about this year and get excited for the opportunities waiting for you in 2018!
I hope you enjoyed this post! We are on day 19 of Blogmas! Whew, almost to the end!
As always, don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!