Hey guys! Day 5 of Blogmas is my skincare routine for winter. I do some things different because of the extra dryness that comes with the winter season.
The reason most of my products are from Origins is because I recently bought a complete mini skincare line from Origins. So far I love it!
- First, I use the Origins Cheeks and Balence Frothy face wash. Love this because you really feel refreshed after using it.
- I use a rose water toner or even a diy apple cider and vinegar toner. Check out my natural skincare products post to see how to make it and more natural skincare options.
- Next, the Origins Ginzing Gel eye cream. You don’t need a lot of this, only a few dots underneath the eye and you are good to go!
- Then, the Origins Ginzing Gel Moisturizer! Now, sometimes if my skin is very dry and is peeling a little, I simply dab a small amount of grapeseed oil onto the area.
- The last thing I do is apply lip balm!
Hopefully, this was helpful and you will also start a skincare routine! Let me know what you do to keep your skin healthy during winter?