December. One of the busiest time of the year. Sometimes you can get caught up in the tasks of buying presents, hosting parties and other holiday fiascos. So today, I’ve got a few things you can do to feel the magic of the season.
- This is an obvious one, but listen to Christmas music! Follow Chic Neat Sweet’s holiday favorites playlist on Spotify (username is aditi.16) to hear to what me and Dani have been listening to since the start of November!
- Decorate! Check out my last post for some easy ideas to add a holiday feel to your home.
- Start planning what you wish to give to others. It’s better to get started sooner, so won’t have to stress later when it’s too late. Dani has a great post with printables (Christmas planner) to get you organized!
- Remember your 2017 resolution (if you can, lol!) and reflect. Get excited about what you have accomplished this year and think about next years goals.
- Enjoy a cup of Hot Chocolate! An easy recipe is add to add 1 cup of Cocoa powder, 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Add hot milk to the hot chocolate mix in a mug and enjoy!
- Drive around to see Christmas Lights!
- Join Chic Neat Sweet’s 25 days of Winter Photo Challenge! Click here to see the rules!
- Bake! My favorite comfort cookie (is that a thing…well it is now!) is the Brown Sugar Cinnamon Crinkle Cookie. The best thing on planet Earth! Wanna make some? I have the recipe right here!
I hope everyone is now feeling a little inspired to go and do something festive! Let me know how you get into the holiday spirit in the comments! See you soon!