Hey there, it’s time for an organization post. Normally I am not in the mood to clean my beauty products, (hello dirty makeup brushes) but it has been a few months since I re-organized my makeup/skincare shelf. If you have a lot of products laying around here and there, but dread the thought of putting it away, I have some inspiration for you! Here is how I like to organize my makeup and skincare products.
- zero organization
- bleh feeling
- Makeup area
- Skincare area
- Functional and neat
How to Organize
1.Remove everything from the shelf/counter/area.
2. Clean the surface area and around the area if needed.
3. Throw away empty, old products and only keep the products you use frequently. Removing extra things will make your space look less cluttered.
4. Now you can organize the things into categories. I had makeup, skincare, perfumes, and jewelry.
5. Use organizer products! For makeup, you can use acrylic makeup organizers, small plastics containers, or trays. For jewelry, I used a small circle jewelry tray and the rose gold dog is a ring holder.
Note: You don’t need an organizer for skincare products unless there is a lot/too many products to keep on the counter. I used a basket so that way I can keep a separate area and clutter less.
6. Lastly, add a few decorative pieces such as picture frames, plants, or candles.
Done! That is how you can organize your beauty products into a clutter free zone. I love how it looks now compared to before. I hope that was helpful for you guys and inspired you to organize your space!
Thank you for reading and until next time don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!