Some days, you are super excited to start your week and get back to work. But, other days, you would rather stay in bed. I know this feeling quite well and it’s hard to fight it, but after a while, I noticed a feeling of emptiness. I didn’t like so somehow I found the strength to get up and get inspired! I wanted to feel excited and energetic again. If you have felt this way or are currently in this mood, keep reading for some tips to get you motivated and inspired to do something!
- Read a book about self discovery/help. My favorite is How To Be A Bawse by Lily Singh.
- List out any ideas you have had in the past and take action. Don’t assume you can’t do something!
- Read memoirs from a successful individual. It’s very inspiring to read about somene who is famous now but wasn’t before and learn about their hardships.
- Put away the self-doubts. It’s not healthy for you to keep telling yourself “no” or “I can’t do this or that!”
- Harness the power of music. Music is amazing to clear your mind or make you pumped up and excited!
- Hang out with your friends or family. Surround yourself with people that are positive!
- Take a Social Media break! As much as I like scrolling through instagram and dreaming about being on a beach in Hawaii for spring break, it’s not the best way to spend your time. Instead, you could be planning ways to save up for a ticket to Hawaii so you could go for summer vacation!
- Accept who you are now. It’s very easy to feel small in world of smart, beautiful people. But remeber that everyone has a special place in the world. Find your talent and excel at it. Don’t compare what you do to someone else! This quote by a genius himeself, says it all.
Thank you for taking the time to read! I hope this has helped you. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact us via Instagram or Twitter!