August. The month whose special focus is all about…school! Whether you like it or not, this month is all about getting prepped for the upcoming school year. Since school is required, why not show up with a fresh you! This will surely impress your peers and teachers and shows that you have a great attitude towards school. Right? Fake it till ya make it peeps! Here’s a simple makeup tutorial (with a few options) to make you look wide awake for school!
Option 1: Natural/Minimal
- Conceal under eyes and problem areas
- Curl lashes
- Lip balm
Option 2: More time than option 1, but less time than option 3.
- Cleanse and Moisturize.
- Prime face. Apply lip gloss.
- Conceal under eyes and problem areas.
- Powder Foundation. I find that it’s faster to apply.
- Bronzer to add warmth.
- Lip gloss
Option 3: Full Face
- Start off with a clean face! Cleanser, Toner (if needed) and Moisturizer.
- Prime! Use a primer for the face and apply lip balm to prime your lips.
- Liquid or Powder foundation.
- Conceal under eyes and on any pimples
- Powder T-Zone to set face
- Bronzer on your checks and with a fluffy brush, sweep it on your eyelids
- Highlight top of cheeks, inner corner of eyes, and bridge of nose
- Curl lashes for a natural look and/or add Mascara
- Nude Pencil to line waterline
- Comb through your brows or fill in if necessary. Add a brow gel (Aloe Vera gel works great!)
- Setting Spray
- Finish with a gloss or lipstick!
I have attached a printable of all the products you need for convenience. You could also print it out and use it as a checklist in the morning when getting ready!
Good luck slaying your classmates with your amazingly good looks!
As always stay Chic, Neat and Sweet!