Pizza is literally everyones favorite food! I know it is a popular choice for lunch whenever we don’t have a lot of time to spend cooking in the kitchen. Now especially with my parents working from home, I cook for my family more often. If I can make this, you can too! Trust me, it is super easy and quick.
- 1 pack Stonefire Mini Naans
- Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Mexican Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare baking pan with aluminum foil
- Spread tomato sauce onto naan
- Sprinkle light layer of cheese then add toppings
- Top with more cheese on top
- Bake for 15 minutes until edges of naan are golden and cheese has melted
Orange peppers and onions for veggie naan pizzas
Spread the sauce. Then layer cheese, toppings, and more cheese! Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
Pasta Naan Pizza
Instead of tomato sauce, use Alfredo pasta sauce as the base. Then add boiled pasta with Alfredo sauce on your pizza and Italian seasoning for taste.
You can click this photo to pin it and save it to your recipes board. You can also save the image to your camera roll!
If you have tried this before let me know how it went! I have many more easy recipes to share in the coming weeks so stay tuned!
Thank you for reading and until next time don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!