Personally, I feel like brownies are an instant pick me up! They just have a way of making you feel better; with one bite you are in brownie heaven! For this months sweet post, I decided to share some tips I tried out with store-bought brownie mix! Just a few changes and additions can really elevate your basic brownie to chocolate goodness!
- Substitute vegetable oil with butter! I found that this made the brownies taste very rich. They are very gooey and buttery!
- Use milk instead of water!
- Add chocolate chips. At the very end before you pour out the mix into the pan, add in about 3/4 cup of chocolate chips! You can thank me later…!
- Instant coffee powder. Add about 1 tsp of instant coffee powder to bring out the flavors of the chocolate! Who wouldn’t want coffee and chocolate??!
- Mix in nuts, drizzle the brownies with chocolate syrup, or sprinkle powdered sugar.
*Note: The brownie batter consistency did become very thick so be sure to spread the batter evenly in the pan! Don’t worry because they end up tasting great! *
I am never going back to the old water and vegetable oil way of making brownies ever again! The brownies were just so much richer and fudgey!
That’s all from me guys! If you enjoyed the post, give it a like! Also comment what your favorite tip was or how you like your brownies!
Until next time, stay Chic Neat and Sweet!