Happy New Year! Hope everyone is enjoying their new year and having fun with close family and friends! Now, we all know what happens when we set resolutions…but let’s make this year different by setting different resolutions than the usual ones like working out more or journaling and being organized! Here are 10 unique new years resolution ideas for 2018!
In 2018 I will….
- Take more chances. So what I mean by that is trying to take the opportunities and make the most of them. New job position? Apply! Don’t doubt yourself, take the chance and see what could happen!
- Write and publish a book. Wouldn’t that be so cool! Who says you can’t!
- Create an app.
- Cook at home more often! You could try to challenge yourself to make your own lunches instead of eating out everyday. This can also be helpful if you are trying to lose weight.
- Live each day in the moment, not tomorrow.
- Take 10 minutes each day to breathe deeply.
- Join a group, club, activity that interests you. Keep your mind active and strive to do something that will benefit your future.
- See the positive in daily tasks. It took me a while to think about the positive part of waking up everyday at 6 am, but once you do, it feels like there’s one less thing to complain about. Your energy towards it changes. You start to feel uplifted about life. Hate waking up early? Add an incentive such as, “Hey if I wake up, I get to have my delicious cake for breakfast!”
- Tell close family and friends that you care about them often. It feels nice to be reminded that you are loved by others! Make their day too!
- Be nice to yourself. Whenever you don’t succeed or feel low, remember to not be so hard on yourself. Live, learn and move on. You are your own strength so putting yourself down won’t help!
I hope you enjoyed these different and unique new years resolution ideas! Comment below what your resolution is for this year! From me and Dani, we hope your new year will be prosperous and bright!
2 thoughts on “10 Unique New Year Resolutions Ideas”
YES! These are all amazing goals, I just know you’re going to smash 2018! x
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks!! Hope you will too! 😄