Hey guys! I love the winter time for many reasons. One of them is winter clothing! I’ve come up with a list of my favorite accessories for maximum coziness, while still looking chic!
- Boots! In my opinion, winter = boots and boots = winter! I know it’s offficially winter when I have to pull them out! I love boots during the cold season because if my feet are warm, my whole body is warm!
- Cardigan! A very easy outfit to throw together is a basic solid color tee shirt, cardigan and leggings or jeans! I love them because they really are versatile.
- Leggings! How could I forget!? I recommend buying a thicker pair for the colder season.
- Scarfs! This is a no brainer! Not only does a scarf keep you warm, but it also makes your overall outfit look put together and chic!
- Hat and Mittens! Now, I know some people don’t like wearing a winter hat, but it is imporatant to keep the body warm! In fact, 80% of the heat your body produces, comes from the top of the head. Buy a hat that makes you feel good!
- Winter Coat! Duh. Also, I would add a lightweight coat as well. Where I live, the weather likes to change daily. No pattern, what so ever!
- Knee High/Over the Knee Boots. Ok, now this isn’t reallyyy a necessity. Buuuut, it should be! I mean, 3/4ths of your legs are entirely covered! Plus, you look like a supermodel, lol!
That’s all I have for winter necessities! Let me know what you have to have in your wardrobe during the winter season! As always, Stay Chic Neat and Sweet!