For me, its all about having a healthy breakfast and filling lunch. These things can be easily done during summer, but once school rolls around, we suddenly become lazy and cut corners by sometimes choosing lunch or breakfast when in a hurry. Which is why today I’m sharing 5 lunches for school that you can make the night before and still have time for breakfast in the morning.
- Soup! I love a good soup because it satisfies my hunger and tastes delicious. To make things easier, I use store bought soup. Pour cold soup into a container that will keep the soup warm. Then, heat it up in the morning and that’s it!
- Salad Kits– Using salad kits are so easy! Just put the salad in a container and pack it in your lunch bag along with the package of dressing that’s included!
- Pasta– Boil any type of pasta you prefer the night before. The next day, warm the sauce and pour into the pasta and pack!
- Egg Wrap-You need boiled eggs and tortilla plus mayo to spread. Heat two tortillas. Take 2 boiled eggs and cut into cubes. Spread the mayo onto the tortillas and add the sliced egg. Wrap the tortilla burrito style. You can heat it up or enjoy it cold as well!
- Sandwiches-This is an obvious one, but I wanted to include it anyways because there are sooo many varieties!
Oh and don’t forget about leftovers from the night before! You can easily pack the food in the container you will take in the morning and simply reheat the next day! You can make all 5 of these lunch ideas for a week and mix up the order the next week so you will never get bored of eating the same thing for lunch.
Here is a School lunch shopping list.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading! Let us know if you tried any of these ideas out! Stay Chic, Neat and Sweet!