Oreos are the best cookies ever and what could be better than truffles? This Oreo Truffles recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Read on to learn how to make these quick and easy Oreo Truffles.
~1 pack of Oreo cookies
~8 oz Cream Cheese
~Candy to melt (milk chocolate or white)
~Toppings (Sprinkles, crushed cookies, ect.)
How to make Oreo Truffles:
1. Use a food processor to crush all the Oreos into fine bits (save some of the crushed Oreos to garnish)
2. Combine the Oreos with the cream cheese and use your hands to mix well until it makes a ball. Then roll it into one inch balls and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to harden
3. Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds and stir then microwave again until all the chocolate has melted
4. Take the Oreo balls out of the refrigerator and dip into the melted chocolate and cover the ball completely with chocolate. Add any toppings you like such as coconut shavings or bits of the crushed cookies to garnish on top.
5. Refrigerate again for 10-15 minutes to set.
That’s it! Simple and Sweet Oreo Truffles bound to delight!
As always, don’t forget to stay Chic, Neat and Sweet!