Basically everyone’s favorite season, right!? To top off a perfect fall day, I love to drink Chai! Dani loves coffee, so she likes to add a little pumpkin spice to her morning coffee! Read on to recreate your own spiced chai!
First, gather your spices!
All these spices are readily available in grocery stores. Mix equal amounts of each spice into a mason jar. If you like the “spice” flavor, add more cardamon. If you prefer more sweetness, add more cinnamon.
You are ready to use the chai powder to make some delicous chai now!
- Boil 1/2 cup of milk and 1/3 cup of water together in a small saucepan
- Then add your chai powder! I reccomend 1-2 teaspoon
- Add a small piece of fresh ginger if you have it one hand. Ginger is really great for a sore throat as it is very soothing
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar if you prefer
- Continue to boil your chai. The longer you let your chai simmer over a medium heat, the stronger the flavors
- The rich dark brown color of the chai means that it has boiled enough!
Done! Pour it into your favorite mug and enjoy!
Give it a “like” so I know that you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading and until next time, stay Chic Neat and Sweet!