If you love chocolate and sandwiches, I have got the most bizarre but heavenly sweet treat for you to try.
I was at a sandwich shop in India when I saw “chocolate sandwich” as one of the options. I was intrigued and didn’t know what to expect, but once I tried it, I was in chocolate heaven. The chocolaty taste with the buttery toasted bread somehow made sense, not in my brain but in my mouth!
To tell you the truth I was getting bored of eating plain Nutella sandwiches for lunch every day so this recipe instantly became my favorite.
What you need:
~ Chocolate spread (Nutella)
~ 2 slices of bread
~ 1 Tbsp butter
~ Chocolate syrup
~ 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
~ Panini press
- Heat up panini press
- Generously spread Nutella on both slices
- Then sprinkle half of the grated cheese onto the bread
- Next put the two slices together and spread butter on both sides
- Put the sandwich into the press for 3-5 minutes. Check in between to make sure the bread is golden brown and remove promptly
- Once it is done, pour the syrup and top with cheese
I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I do and be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section below! As always stay Chic, Neat and Sweet!