Happy Thursday! We hope your week has been going well! This time of year, due to the cold and snowy weather, we tend to want more comforting food. It is also the time of year when we want to eat healthier.
So we wanted to share this recipe with you! Cauliflower Bowls are similar to Quinoa Bowls but instead of using quinoa we used cauliflower! It is quick and easy to make! Plus it is delicious!
- 3/4 to 1 cup of frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of frozen corn
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/8 cup of feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Cilantro for garnish
Feel free to adjust measurements based on your preferences!
- In a frying pan cook the frozen cauliflower until soft and fluffy. (Texture should be similar to cooked rice.)
- While cauliflower is cooking, dice green pepper and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- In another pan, put olive oil, salt, pepper, tomato, corn and green pepper. Cook on medium heat until corn is starting to brown.
- Once cauliflower is cooked, put into a bowl and add veggies on top. Add your cilantro and feta cheese to finish the meal!
That’s all to it! Four easy steps! Let us know if you give it a try and what you think! Have a great Thursday everyone!
As always, don’t forget to stay Chic Neat Sweet!
What is your favorite lunch/dinner recipe?! Do you prefer cauliflower or quinoa?! How do you pronounce quinoa?!
Dani and Aditi
“Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or get up and chase them.”
Lets Be Friends: