During winter I have always struggled with dry, dull and tired skin. It was always a back and forth between loading on the moisturizer and then having oily skin, or not moisturizing and have dry skin! After trying multiple products, I think I have found the perfect thirst quenching skincare products for your face.
- This mask cools, relaxes and lifts your skin while smelling fresh and clean. My favorite thing about this mask is being able to put it on before bed, sleep, and wake up refreshed- since it is an overnight mask!
- I love the messages Philosophy shares on their products, this one in paprticular reminds you to “live with optimism, renew with hope”. As for the moisturizer, it goes on to my skin easily without leaving your skin sticky and heavy. I have never struggled with my skin becoming oily after using this product, so I usually use it 2 times a day.
- A big part of having healthy skin is exfoliating! I recieved this product for Christmas and absolutely love it! Not only is it coffee (who doesn’t love that?!) it also wakes up your skin, while exfoliating with the coffee grinds inside!
Tea Tree Oil:
- Don’t let the name fool you, while it is an oil, if I use a small amount my skin doesn’t become oily. Instead you are left with soft and moisturized skin.
- Drink plenty of water
- Bundle up when you go outside
- Wash your face
- Use a moisturizer with SPF
What is your go-to thirst quenching skincare product?!
As always, dont forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet