Winter has a tendency to dry out everything. From skin to hair, it always seems that no matter the amount of moisturizer product I use, everything is dehydrated and dull. Despite that struggle, I have found several products for my hair that I love. So today, I am sharing them with you. Let me know if you use any of these.
- LOREAL Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Mask
- Garnier Whole Blends Hydrating Mask
- LOREAL Extraordinary Pre-Shampoo Clay Mask
- Pantene Pro-V Detangler Spray
- LOREAL Total Repair 5 Dry Oil
- Aveda Damage Remedy
- Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel (For Curls)
- Herbal Essence Mousse (For Curls/waves)
- Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil (For Straight)
- Aveda Control Paste (For Fly Aways)
- Not Your Mother’s Beat the Heat Thermal Spray (Heat Protectant)
- Aveda Shampure
- Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo
What is your favorite winter hair care product?