As the new year quickly approaches us, we tend to reflect about our past and plan for the future. Sometimes, it’s a good idea to be reminded of postitive thoughts, so today’s post is 9 mantras to live by.
- Your opinion matters.
- Don’t let other people’s actions affect your own.
- You are allowed to be sad.
- Plans change, that’s ok.
- Happiness is not things, but an emotion.
- Life is a gift.
- When life gets rough, throw on a cute outfit and believe in yourself.
- You can’t care for others, until you care for yourself.
- Quitting and no longer loving something are two completely different things. That’s all 9 mantras! It is a great idea to write them down somewhere you can see daily, or you could simply remind yourself of them. Either way, I hope they help brighten your day a little more. As always, don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!
What is your favorite mantra?