Happy Thanksgiving week everbody! I hope you are all excited and enjoying the beginning of the holiday season- I know I am! So typically on thanksgiving we think of the things in our life we are grateful for and we celebrate them- but today’s post is about the things that you should always be thankful for, not just on thanksgiving! Let me know what you think and/or if you have any other ideas!
- Laughter– It gets us through the hard times and makes the good times even better!
- Health and Wellness– Whether or not you are working hard core at the gym, we should be thankful to be alive enjoying the lives we have been given.
- Family/Friends– While sometimes they drive us crazy, they are the people who have been there- good times and bad. I think their love is something to be grateful for.
- Coffee– Ok, so maybe not everybody loves coffee as much as me, but we should definitley be thankful for the little treats that help us through our day!
- Kindness– Maybe it is just a smile or holding a door open, but any form of kindness deserves a thank you.
- Everyday– Every morning is a fresh start, you get a chance to choose how to make the most of each and everyday.
- Education– We are lucky enough to have knowledge on almost any topic imaginable- that’s pretty awesome!
- Music– While it breaks silence, it can connect with whatever mood you are in.
- Clothes– Despite the fact that it keeps you warm, it is a way of showing your style.
- Netflix– I can’t thank of a better way to unwind from a day than to curl up and watch some good movies/tv shows.
- Color– Can you imagine how dull life would be without it?!
- Sadness– I know sadness is well, sad, but it also helps us find and learn who we are and what we care about.
- Photos– Sometimes we need reminders of those great times!
- Food– Kind of self explanatory, but food is pretty great- especially donuts!
- Glasses/Contacts– You’re very lucky if you don’t need them, but the rest of us would be walking into walls without them!
- Resturaunts– Sometimes we just aren’t in the mood to cook and then do the dishes.
- Yourself– Be grateful for the person you are and are becoming!
That’s it guys! Hope you enjoyed and were able to relate to this list! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week! As always, don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!
What are you thankful for?