Hi guys! Hope you all had a great October, but now that it has ended we want to share our favorites of this month!
1. Deep Sleep Pillow Spray- This stuff is the real deal! It is relaxing and smells great, with essential oils such as lavender and camomile.
2. Tarte Lipstick and Gloss– I love this long-lasting, and dual purpose lip color. The color is a great natural for a dressy or semi-casual outfit.
3. Whole Blends Hydrating Hair Mask– After just one use my hair was silky soft and noticeably moisturized.
4. Teeth Whitening Pen/Brush– This is effective, easy, and has a great taste.
5. Mac and Cheese With a Kick– I’ve been loving this recipe so much, that I wrote a post about it! Check it out here!
6. Crystal Salt lamp– I love this beautiful lamp! It makes my room feel so comfy and cozy that I just want to relax and go to sleep! It is made of natural salt.
7. Tazo Green Tea Bags– I have been wanting to give green tea a try for the longest time! I absolutely love it! Very refreshing and detoxifying!
8. Weekly Planner by Brit + Co– I didn’t really need one, but what the heck I couldn’t resit! The great thing is that you write in the Months and Years! You won’t waste any pages. Plus the spiral is a huge plus!
9. Rose Essential Oil for Aromatherapy– I love the smell of roses and if you do too, then definitely pick up one of these for your diffuser!
10. Rose Quartz Rocks- Crystals are so beautiful! Especially to decorate around your room!
Hope you all enjoyed this month’s loves! We are sooo ready for the holiday season coming up ahead! See you next month!
Aditi and Dani