Alright guys, today’s post is kind of an action post! I want you to try and make a goal of doing one of the things on this list!
Lately, I have felt that the news is overpoweringly filled of only negative, concerning, and upsetting stories and events. In today’s society there is so much hate around and it needs to stop. It definitly is not something that can be stopped over night, but it can be helped. It all starts with you and me and anyone else willing to turn hate into love. I’m not saying we can change the whole world, but I am saying that in everything you do, you should strive to be kind, humble, and loving. Here is 25 ways you can give and show love!
- Smile, smile, and smile some more.
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive-through.
- Give hugs.
- Hold the door for people.
- Write letters to people in need of some enouragment.
- Stop complaining, instead look for the positive.
- Use your talents/hobbies and share with others (baked goods, sketches).
- Take time to really listen to a friend/family member.
- Do fundraising events (Runs/walks, donate hair, etc).
- Say please and thank-you.
- Bring hot cocoa/ coffee to friends/family/co-workers on a cold day.
- Tip your waitress/waitor generously.
- Be a couteous driver.
- Give geniune compliments.
- Let people cut infront of you in (grocery store, restaurant, etc.).
- Tell jokes. Make people laugh.
- Say ‘bless you’ when someone sneezes.
- Send care packages to soldiers, students, etc.
- Introduce yourself to someone new.
- Make a new friend.
- Pray for a friend and/or family member.
- Forgive someone.
- Pick up trash and recycling.
There you go! 25 easy things you can do to turn hate into love! Go try and do 2 or 3 of these today. As always, don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!
What are ways you spread love and kindness?