School is starting up again soon! Some of us can’t wait, some of us are dreading it! Either way I have a fun project for you to do this school year, that might make it a great year! Whenever you get bored or tired of school, look back on this list and see if you could do something on it! Try to make it a goal to accomplish everything on the list by the end of the school year!
*Scroll to the bottom to print out your own Bucket List*
- Write a letter to yourself to open at the end of the year
- Leave a note in someones locker telling them a compliment
- Leave a note for a teacher thanking them.
- Read a classic. (One you might actually find interesting.)
- Join a new club/team.
- Make a new friend.
- Wear your hair natural for a day (or not your typical style!)
- Wake up early and make a big breakfast.
- Bring your own lunch (or if you already do that eat from the cafe!)
- Start a new habit (working out, reading, drawing, etc.)
- Volunteer at a school event (football game, parents night, conferences,etc.)
- Go to a School event you usually don’t attend!
- Take lots of pictures.
- Learn a new skill (writing checks, yoga, new sport)
- Rip up and throw away old assignments (make sure you won’t need them later!!)
- Follow a photo challenge
- Be organized and create a routine (homework, morning/night, workout routines)
- Try to get straight A’s
Make sure you print your own bucket list in the color of your choice! Have a great school year! And as always don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!