Welcome to our first monthly loves! This is where we share the Top 10 things we have been loving and are obsessed with each month!
1. Coach Handbag-This is the perfect size, not overly large but has just enough space, and I love how I can take this anywhere because it’s so small. Made from real leather and comes with a strap so you can wear it as a cross-body style too!
2. Godiva Chocolate Lava Cake Truffles– YUMMY! These chocolates are my favorites for sure. They are filled with a liquid chocolate when you take a bite of these creamy truffles. WARNING: ADDICTIVE! CONSUME AT YOUR OWN RISK!
3. Lique Metallic and Matte Liquid Lipsticks(Available at Kohl’s)-One word: AMAZING!! Lique is a brand new line that I recently discovered at Kohl’s. I bought the color Saddle which is a matte finish and Rebel which is a metallic. The formula is very creamy and smooth. It goes on like a dream. The metallic shades are beautiful and rich. The matte was as well but I will say that it is slightly streaky. However it dried down quickly. BUT WAIT! The reason I love these the most is because it is very long, long, long wearing! There is no transfer whatsoever! I even had to use coconut oil to remove it because just water was not enough! Overall a great find and the best part? Only $12 plus its cruelty free.
4. Diffuser-This thing makes your room smell so aromatic and amazing! I love to use a lavender scented essential oil to make me feel relaxed! It also has different color light settings to make the perfect mood😌
5. Starbucks Vanilla Latte Iced Beverage-If you are a coffee lover, wait till ya get your hands on this! Made for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own home, it is perfect to wake me up! It also comes in a Caramel Macchiato and Café Mocha flavor which are both delicious. LOVE!
6. Maybellin Volume Express Mascara: When it comes to buying make-up I look for inexpensive but good quality products. When I was in need of a new mascara I came across Maybellin Volume Express and fell in love! It did take me two or three uses to get used to it, due to its two brush design. My biggest pet peeve with mascara is when doing the under eye lashes and you bump your nose or cheek with the handle of the brush. That is why this mascara is my favorite because it has two handles that are shorter in length. One brush is for upper lashes and the other for under eye lashes.
7. Bose Wireless headphones: I was given these as a gift and just recently started using them. I love having no wires attached to my phone so the ear bud doesn’t get yanked out of my ear when working out, and having the freedom to move around while my phone is charging. I have had to get into a routine to charge them because they can use up battery life fast, and the buds that go into your ears are still a smidge big even though I went down to the smallest size.
8.Quaker Overnight Oats: I have always wanted to make overnight oats but never got the ingredients to do it. When these recently came out I grabbed a few and tried them out. My favorite is Blueberry Banana Flavor! It is so nice to have the ingredients already together and not having to dirty any dishes or jars to make them.
9. Nikki Boyd Files by Lisa Harris: This series includes three books Vendetta, Missing, and Pursued. One thing I love about the books is all of them are equally enjoyable! With multiple genres including romance, action, and mystery the book is easy to get drawn into from page one. The chapters never drag on, it is a real page turning, on the edge of your seat kind of book.
10. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I am always looking for new skincare products so when I saw lots of positive reviews on this product I had to give it a try. I love how it is so easy and I only need a cotton ball or pad and it takes off all my make-up. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. One bottle can last several uses which is another bonus!
There you go guys! Go try some of these out and let us know what your favorites are! As always don’t forget to stay Chic Neat and Sweet!
Aditi and Dani